Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i know nothing help me Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 04:33 PM
    My username says it all.
    I'm 19...

1. I'm a virigin
    2. I have never been in a relationship
    3. I have no self-esteem (e.g hate my body)
    4. I worry a lot about the whole r'ship thing

Will this especially numbers 1 and 2 put a lad I like off me?

Also do lads get offended or embarrassed by a girl masturbating over them?

Do you think experienced lads prefer an experienced girl? (talkin r'ships, sex, kissing etc)

Can you make a foool of yourself if you have no experience?
    lovable88 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 04:39 PM
    To be honest I think you might be worrying a little too much, don't take this the wrong way, as obviously anyone would expect you to be worried and I think most people are, but there is a first time for everyone isn't there. Obviously you should not be rushing in to anything and only when the time is right, but I think you will find that lads quite like unexperienced girls, I think they feel they might be teaching you something? That is what I have experienced in the past anyway. As for the masturbation would they not be flattered?? I'm not sure never really been in that situation, but just think how you would feel if you knew a lad was over you? Flattered wouldn't it?
    As for hating your body and yourself you really shouldn't I'm not suggesting your fat or anything, but don't forget most lads like a few curves and something to grab onto. Hope this helps! Good luck!
    i know nothing help me Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 04:43 PM
    thank you for your help lovable88. I have to say I am a worrier, but as I said I'm just worried I will make a fool of myself for lack of experience, but as you said everyone starts somewhere. I wouldn't say I was fat, I'm about a size (uk size 10/12) but I would just feel uncomfortable because for some reason I have a few sort of like stretch marks and I'm scared it might scare a lad away and they might run a mile if they saw, or tell their mates and then id end up really embarrassed! Thanks for you help though ill read it again and digest it! =)
    chosen1 Posts: 60, Reputation: -7

Feb 21, 2007, 04:50 PM
    What I always say... they'll all need loving... thick or thin
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2007, 05:11 PM
    There are a lot of 19 year old virigns, this is nothing unusual. More and more people, esp with so many sexual disease many wait for sexual contact.

A relatonship is merely knowing and being close friends with someone else, and it just takes getting to know someone. And you need to learn to like yourself, perhaps some self interest classes to make you like yourself. Don't worry, that just makes it worst

Most guys like all sorts of things and seldom complain about any sexual relationship with a girl. And guys just like girls,

And yes everyone makes a fool of thierself, that is all part of learning and part of the fun of it.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2007, 06:37 PM
    I need an explanation for this one: How is he going to know this to be embarrassed? Surely you don't tell him.

Quote by I know nothing help me: also do lads get offended or embarrassed by a girl masturbating over them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Losing internet username and password [ 2 Answers ]

Running Windows XP. If I reboot or shutdown, my dial up connection loses my username and password and I have to type it in manually. It will keep info for the duration that the computer is on. Have no clue as to what the problem is! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search