Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Can my pregnant cat nurse my other cats kitten?
    My pregnant cat is letting the kitten nurse But I need to know if she is getting milk

Check out some similar questions!

Male cat acting kitten to male kitten after bringing kitten home neutered. [ 1 Answers ]

I have three cats, Microchip, Monk and Minx. Microchip and Minx are 1+ years old and fixed. Monk is about 6 months old. All of our cats used to get along well. They'd sleep all huddled together. The two males were very close. Micro would groom Monk, play with him, and was inseparable. We took Monk...

My cat had kitten 2weeks ago and now my cat has run away,what do I need 2do2 now [ 3 Answers ]

My cat had 4 kittens and now she has run away,I would like to know what to do to the kittens in what to feed them and how?? If someone could klet me knoe asap please

Introduction of two Cats and a Kitten [ 6 Answers ]

I have two male cats who will be 2 in October. We have just got a 6 week old kitten who be got on Sunday. Both cats have hissed at the kitten which I expected. My two cats are loving and very placid and affectionate. However, one of the two last night seemed particullary unhappy and was meowing...

Can a pregnant cat nurse another cats kittens? [ 1 Answers ]

My cat had kittens and I think she abounded them. I have another cat that is pregnant. She hears them in the house, so she sits down by the door wanting in. I don't know if I could put in with them. I don't know is can nurse them.

Took in stray cat possible kitten/ appears pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

A few weeks ago, I took in a stray cat... She may be a kitten, she's kind of small and very playful. Recently, my fianc'e and I noticed her stomach was getting larger. She appears to be pregnant and she is not very playful she just wants to sleep everywhere around the house. I am not sure if she...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.