Ask
    Arceus2802 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 04:19 PM
    What is the order of the dr dolittle films
    The order of the films by release date
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2012, 04:28 PM
    The original was 1967. A remake starring Eddie Murphy, entitled Dr. Dolittle, was released in 1998. The remake was directed by Betty Thomas. It bore little resemblance to the original film or the Hugh Lofting books. It also inspired two sequels, one theatrical and one direct-to-video (2001).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fam. Law min. Order vs. Order after? [ 13 Answers ]

I have been in fam. Law court multiple times since I filed the first o.s.c.filed by me(father),in which I had to file an order after and have it signed by the judge, every time after that upon my daughters mother refiling in which many were dismissed w/o prejudice, the last order she filed was...

If someone repeatedly is breaking the restraing order and court order what can you do [ 4 Answers ]

If someone repeatedly is breaking the restraing order and court order what can you do instead of waiting for two months till your next court date?

What's the difference between a restraining order and a behavioral order [ 9 Answers ]

If I have a restraining order now and want it changed to a behavioral order, what's the difference between the two

View more questions Search