Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SarahMorenson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Is the Violin worth buying?
    I want to buy this violin:

http://feinviolins.com/item_display.php?upc=V0AMATSTUDIO

It's a reasonable price, comes with a bow, case and rosin. The problem is there are no pictures of the case or bow, and the company isn't really that well known.

I don't know if I should buy it or not - it's the price that's really got me going.

Help?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2012, 02:27 PM
    The brand appears to get fair to good to great reviews on every web site I saw. ( no bad reviews) If you have a question on the case, they are suppose to have good customer service, so call them and ask for some additional photos including the case.

Phone: 651-228-0783
    Toll-Free: 1-800-347-9172
    Fax: 651-228-7055
    Email: [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New to violin [ 8 Answers ]

Recently my father bought me a violin. Never did I imagine how hard it would be, but I really want to be able to play it. I'm having a lot of trouble in the tuning department and understanding the notes and finger placements. I've looked up some information but it only helped to confuse me. ...

How do I know if the silver I'm buying is worth the money [ 3 Answers ]

I have been buying old silver tea pots and such and would like to find out its value

Fiddle and Violin [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between a fiddle and violin? Thanks

Is a sprinkler pump worth buying? [ 5 Answers ]

I don't have inground sprinklers, and can't afford them at this time, but I do love flowers and am having a hard time with watering. I have 5 different areas where I have planted the flowers and would like to run two hoses with attached sprinklers but, when I do this the pressure is obviously...

Are the game systems worth buying [ 11 Answers ]

I was planning on getting an xbox 360, but since all the bad reports, I'm thinking of not getting one. Im also planning on getting a ps3. Are they worth buying?

View more questions Search