Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shmily10618 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 11:18 AM
    Leaving cheating husband. We have 3 kids.
    I have been married to my husband for 9 yrs. We have 3 amazing children 8 1/2, 6, and 6 weeks. He had an affair 8 yrs ago, and we worked through it. It was very tough, but we had (what I thought) was a strong and happy marriage. I recently found out that he has started having another affair. I do not think that I have it in me to fight for our marriage anymore. Plus, our children are old enough to see that something is not right. I believe the time has come for me and my children to leave, but I am a stay at home mother. I have no money, and no where to go. Other than getting my own savings/checking acct, I do not know what to do. Any advice would be helpful.
    P.S. I have not told him that we are leaving, or that I even know about the affair.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my husband get my kids if he kicks me out on a (kids)school night? [ 4 Answers ]

We had an disagreement, and he took my keys, The kids are at home with him... He sent me to my sisters house... he said that because I left I was "abandoning" my kids, (and I am screwed)but it is a school night and the school is across the street from our house... so... does he automatically get...

Leaving state with kids [ 1 Answers ]

My wife wants to leave the state of Tx and go to her sisters in Tennessee where I won't be able to see my kids if I don't agree to what she is asking money wise. Once she leaves will the law make her come back. I know I can file paper work to prevent her from leaving , that's why she is wanting to...

Leaving the state again with kids [ 3 Answers ]

I was married and was able to get permision from the court to leave the state with my 3 kids from my first marriage.my ex husband signed and let me go. I came back due to personal problems with my now husband and we worked things out and would like to move back out of state again,my ex- owes me...

Parent(s) leaving kids home alone. [ 30 Answers ]

My wife and I are separated and she has two of the kids, which are 9 and 6 years of age. She has left them home before and the time frames are unknown, but this past week my 6 year old called me at work and my wife was not there. I got the call at 9 pm and she didn't get back home until a little...

Leaving abusive, cheating, husband . [ 16 Answers ]

My sister is 28 yrs. Old one child 7 months old. She is married to a mild mentally retarded man who also has autisim. She is develop mentally delayed with an IQ of 80 so she is relatively normal. They have been married 9 yrs. He has always been abusive, hitting, yelling etc. she has filed several...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.