Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SANDJCHAMPION Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 04:56 AM
    Letters from a dying man
    I have a terminal illness and want to write a letter for my young daughters but don't seem abel to write something specia can anybody help please
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2012, 07:02 AM
    I've posted this before - my late husband wrote me several letters, one to be opened upon his death, 3 months later, 6 months later, 12 months later and 2 years later. He also left notes in his dresser, his wallet, his suitcase, all sweet, all of which brought me great comfort. I don't know what you would write to young children but he told me what he wanted for me and listed all the things that meant the most to him - the time we did this or that, the first time we met.

And then as the months went by they were more along the, "I hope you have found some peace, I hope you have moved on," that type of thing.

He also made a video, looking directly into the camera and talking to me, same as every other conversation we'd ever had.

Some people were uncomfortable with the whole idea - I was not.

Your children could get great comfort from actually seeing you and reading your words in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is letters ? Types of letters ? Types of business letters [ 1 Answers ]

Letters ? Business leaters -types ?how it writes ?

Movie title for a dying man teaches an orphaned boy to survive in the wild [ 3 Answers ]

I need the title of a movie in which a man wanting to die alone finds a young boy who is orphaned after his parents die in an RV accident. He teaches the boy to how survive in the wild or die, knowing that he can't and really doesn't want to care for the boy. Thank you!

Title? Man travels across country on lawnmower to see dying brother. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there, I am new to this site and would like to try to make some friends and find out some information that is nagging me in the process. I appreciate any help in this matter. I am trying to find the title of a movie I saw a few years ago about a man that finds out that his brother is...

View more questions Search