Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyjane8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 03:04 AM
    Did I overstay my visa?
    Can you please tell me if I overstayed my VWP, I was in US from August 23 2010 and left on the 21st of November 2010.
    I originally bought a ticket from the 23rd of August 2010 to the 18th of November 2010,when I was there I decided to go to Mexico instead than going back to Europe,so I bought a new ticket for the 21st of November bounded to Mexico,where I stayed till I didn't go back to europe,when I landed in Us I wasn't given the green form,cause I had my ESTA authorization,and therefore I wasn't given the form with the latest exit date,but I only had my passport stamped with the entry date,I do not understand how to calculate the 90 days of permit,can you help me to understand if I overstayed my visa? cause I have asked to some immigration attorney about the matter,but they couldn't give me an appropriate answer .
    BeautyFall Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 04:31 AM
    I will say this... the US Immigation service likes to make problems when there are none. My soon to be husband and his mother moved here 5 years ago from Tajikistan... his mom is married to a us citizen and they been together 12 years! They tried to send her back just because "She didn't use her husbands bank account" ridiculous things like that. And my soon to be husband: went to visit his home country for a month and came back only to be told he was in trouble FOR CHANGING HIS ADDRESS! Haha! I threw a big fit though! (we living together) everything fine now. I will ask his mother's husband he is knowing much about visas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Existing B1/B2 visa canceled due to overstay [ 1 Answers ]

I had a valid B1/B2 visa with multiple entries valid for 10 years. I visited US for a business trip back in August 2010 and was given I-94 with six months stamp. Due to business reasons and due to my health reasons I returned back to India in Jan 2011, i.e 5 and a half months(less than the allowed...

Overstay visa [ 3 Answers ]

I overstayed my vacation is the United states by 6 months,and working their while in colledge for my friends business,I was made to sign paper work stating all of this and was told I would be given a copy,I did not receive any paperwork when I boarded my plain baack to Toronto.The only item that...

Overstay [ 3 Answers ]

If you came to the USA on a f1 visa, which is only good for 4 years and have remained in the US on "over stay" for the past 1 month (because it expired in November 2009), and you want to marry an American fiancée , can that person get a Green Card by marrying the American citizen? Is being on...

Visa overstay [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I just got married in April , I am pregnant and he can't find a job because he doesn't have papers. He overstayed his visa... He is from Jordan and I'm american, who can I talk to or what can I do, to get him a work permit without him being deported... If someone calls immigration...

View more questions Search