Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neil sarkar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 12:31 AM
    Small business
    My name is neelkamal sarkar, I want to start a business, but I don't have that much money to invest, also I have not done my saving because I have many priorities. Give me some ideas which will help me starting a business in small scale. My salary is 15000/- month and it is not that much enough. I want to be self employed, so help me.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2012, 06:02 AM
    Change your priorities if you want a business... you NEED some money to get it started because you won't be makign a profit immediately and you need to buy stuff for the business. Unless you make it a priority to save money first you are doomed to fail.

And even small ammounts add up over time...
    Renderman Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2012, 08:14 PM
    Neil, 15,000 what? INR or USD. Let us know a bit about yourself. What are you good at? Your background?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What business license is required for small business - selling a intangiable product? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently writing a business plan for "Call Center Consultancy - Training, Evaluation and Development". What business license is required for small business - selling a intangiable product? Also What steps do I take in order to name my business to ensure I have covered all legal aspects?

Determine the amount active business income eligible for the small business deduction [ 1 Answers ]

Problem You, a tax professional working at a local accounting firm, have just received a request from Terry, an assurance partner in the office, asking you to prepare a memorandum to one of his client tax files. He would like you to determine the amount of active business income eligible for the...

How to prepare a small business profile, or format of small business profile [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me to prepare a business profile letter Thanks Kevin

View more questions Search