Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sissyvega Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Apr 11, 2012, 07:54 PM
    I have two mama cats and one just had her baby can the other one be around the baby?
    I had two cat that were pregnant one of them had her babies this morning she had three of them can the other pregnant cat be around the babies?
    They are sisters and normally are always sleeping and playing together and the pregnant one is looking for her sister as the newly mom cat is also loooking for her sister I'm afraid to them both around the kittens.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 07:58 PM
    I would put them together. Often female cats care for and even nurse each other's babies.

Apr 11, 2012, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I would put them together. Often female cats care for and even nurse each other's babies.
    Thank you!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 08:08 PM
    Less stress too, if the cats are worried about each other's location.

When will the sister have her kittens?

Apr 11, 2012, 10:26 PM
    She is due any day now, I thought she got pregnant before her sister did..
    She is just a lot bigger than her. It was a surprise when she came out with blood on her at meowing like crazy.
    Are you good with cats? I have another question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get over your baby mama [ 14 Answers ]

Ok. So as you can tell by the date this is posted, its Christmas. And instead of being in a happy and joyous mood, I am sitting in my bed alone with more stress and disappointment then anyone should ever have to endure. 17 months ago I started a relationship with the devil. And by devil, I mean my...

How to deal with a baby mama? [ 2 Answers ]

Do you think that its all right for your boyfriend to help his baby mama get a car, help her with her taxes, and some of her bills? I don't know if I'm over reacting?

Baby mama [ 4 Answers ]

Is it okay when your man talks about you to his baby mother in a bad way and also when I say its cool with me because your daughter is involved but when you look at the phone records he is texting her nonsense... I don't know what to do I have been going through this for about five years,every time...

Baby mama drama. [ 9 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for a few months, but I always felt like he was hiding something. He later then tells me that he has a girl pregnant and that they are still married but they are ending it. She still lives with him, but he says they don't have sex anymore. He recently told her that its...

Baby Mama [ 5 Answers ]

I am in love with this guy and we are soon going to be married. He has a child by another girl, which was in the picture before me! Now that they are over and we are together! She is pregnant by another guy! The thing is she is always calling him and they are always on the phone together! Subject...

View more questions Search