Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEDUSAX51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 06:30 PM
    How to replace a bryant themostat with a honeywell model rth 6350d thermostat
    How do I replace a 1989 bryant thermostat with a new honeywell thermostat model RTH6350D? BECAUSE THE WIRES ARE DIFFERENT.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 08:19 PM
    What type of heating system do you have:furnace, boiler, heat pump,. " What color wires are coming out of your wall?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to replace a bryant heat pump thermostat with a Honeywell rth3100c [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to replace a Bryant heat pump thermostat with 8 wires connected with a Honeywell RTH3100C. Instruction guide says if W1, W2, and Y were connected, contact a HVAC tech. Honeywell customer service was no help. Any ideas?

Honeywell thermostat rth 2300? [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old airco gas furnace, I want to change the thermostat to a RTH 2300, problem is I only have two wires to connect to the thermostat a white and a black and am not sure where to put them? Help

Honeywell RTH 2300 Thermostat [ 20 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a Honeywell RTH 2300 thermostat and I'm trying to hook it up, the wires I have coming out of the wall are white, green, red, yellow and blue. I hooked up the matching colors to the W, G, R, Y and the blue wire I attached to the O/B. I have the jumpers set as follows: jumper 1 HG and...

Honeywell rth 230B thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Need part no. and location of dealer for replacement filters, as my filter light is on. Also need instructions on replacing.

View more questions Search