Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoxRed89 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 05:47 PM
    Anime movie?
    I'm looking for an anime movie that I saw a few years ago and I cannot remember the title. The only thing I can remember about it is there is a girl in a school uniform (I think) she does something and a sword comes out of her hand and there is blood. Can anyone help please.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Do you remember anything about this anime that distinguishes it from all the other sword wielding schoolgirls in anime?

Apr 11, 2012, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    do you remember anything about this anime that distinguishes it from all the other sword wielding schoolgirls in anime?
    She might have had a male partner that was super strong and used his fists to fight demons I think. The main character had dark hair and had a power within him and he was fighting a guy on a roof or in a construction yard.

Apr 12, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxRed89 View Post
    She might have had a male partner that was super strong and used his fists to fight demons i think. The main charecter had dark hair and had a power within him and he was fighting a guy on a roof or in a construction yard.
    I'm almost certain that I saw this movie in 2003 or it might have been 04

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of and anime movie. Can you help? [ 1 Answers ]

It was a long time ago... but I know I really liked it. All I can remember is that there was a little asian child... he meets or discovers a friendly creature (who makes it rain? I think.) I know it rained a lot in the movie... or at least this one seen that involves the child either following or...

Old anime movie? [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is , some human looking people but they have wings. Huge robots one of them looking like a mantis.. The main robot destroys him with a sword N a huge V

Old anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

I get flashes in my mind now and then, about an old anime movie. Things I remember? A child on a lake monster wich gets somehow powerless and dies. But when it dies, a female form appears out of it. It must have been his mother... I'd be so glad if someone knew what I'm talking about..

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Anime movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone. When I was little I saw an anime movie and I have no idea what it is called. Basically it is an anime A girl with long brown hair. I cannot remember exactly but I think she fell asleep and went into another world. She ran really fast.. Her journey included tadpoles or frogs (kind...

View more questions Search