Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1232ca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 12:33 PM
    Bump on the base of my penis
    I noticed around a month ago a small bump on the bottom of my shaft. At first when I squeezed it, pus came out so I just thought it wan an ingrown hair or something, but it has been a month or so now and the bump still there... what could this be?

Check out some similar questions!

Hard bump on penis shaft near the base. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I noticed about 5 days ago that I had a small raised bump (a bit like a BB pellet)on the shaft of my penis near the base. At first it felt quite sore to touch (like a blister) but now it doesn't hurt only when I try to pop it, and its also lost its redness. It won't pop because it...

Hard bump on base of penis [ 2 Answers ]

I have a single hard bump on the right side of the base of my penis! I got out of the shower today and I got a needle and had to poke the bump inside and pus and blood was coming out! I think it might be a pimple or something like that! Can anyone help me out??

Bump on the base of my penis! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently noticed a bump on the base of my penis right above / where hair starts. It is one red bump with no white head to it and it just looks like a pimple. I have recently got a new partner and I got the "pimple" before we started having intercourse. I'm just wondering what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.