Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherylhcarr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 11:51 AM
    In considering the impact of the college experience for nontraditional students, Bean
    How to correctly punctuate the below sentence

In considering the impact of the college experience for nontraditional students, Bean and Metzner (1985) propose that because nontraditional students have more pressure from external environmental and social factors such as work and family than traditional students, a model of nontraditional student departure should weigh external pressures heavily.

Check out some similar questions!

Assistance for struiggling college students [ 1 Answers ]

What other financial assistance could I receive while attending college as an struggling student ? I received financial aid for college nevertheless I strugge with living expenses. Are there other progams that can assist me?

College Students, How Do You Spend Your Summer? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello guys! I live in Toronto and I am already starting to 'brainstorm' about my summer vacation. I am planning to work full time but also plan a couple road trips and get away on weekends and long weekends, even take some days off. I need your help! How do you spend your summer vacations? I am...

Child support for college students [ 2 Answers ]

I have been divorced for eight years, during which time I paid child support to my ex wife. The decree was ordered in PA where she lives and I was ordered to pay child support until each child graduated from school. I have lived in NY since the divorce. My first child then moved to NY after...

College students [ 1 Answers ]

Can I clam my daughter who was in college less then 6 months this year?

Film about college students [ 1 Answers ]

I seen a film last year about these college students in america who travel to mexico so they can get one of the stundents to have sex for the 1st time. Its sort of a documentary comedy film and I just can't remember the title please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.