Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MelissaAnn717 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Uterine Septum
    I am 4weeks 2 days pregnant and have a uterine septum. How far along do I need to be to see on an ultrasound if the baby implanted on the septum or not?

Check out some similar questions!

I just did my septum and I have some questions [ 15 Answers ]

I just did my septum myself with a 16g hollow needle. I used gloves cleaned the area used all the precautions. It didn't hurt at all and the needle slid through with no force. But 5 hours later it still is hurting. Is this normal? Is my nose just adjusting to it? When should this pain go away and I...

Septum piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and have already have tons of piercings and done most of them by myself actually, but It's been about 2 years now since I've really wanted my septum pierced and can't find anybody to do it without needing an I.D. So I have decided to do it on my own. This particular piercing though scares me...

Deviated septum [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a septoplasty done in a Drs. Office? I have had mant tests done, but feel that I have a deviated septum. I had nose surgery about 3 yrs. Ago, for mr cartliage that was squeezed together with the left side of my nose. I have been dizzy off & on for 5 yrs which affects my balance. I think...

After Deviated Septum Surgery [ 1 Answers ]

In October I had surgery on my nose to fix my deviated septum. I noticed results as soon as they removed my splinters. The only problem I have now is that every now and then I have pain inside my nose; they're so bad they can cause me to have a very bad head ache. Is this normal after surgery? I...

Deviated Septum? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I have a divated septum. I broke my nose 3 times and had surgeries.. to fix it (the first time was 20 years ago and the next two were about 6 years ago) my nose is a bit crooked. I can't smell most of the time and my nose is constantly running.Can this be a deviated septum? If so...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.