Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sleepingmantis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 07:26 AM
    Restricted Visitation
    I am a mother of a 2 year old boy. My ex has violated the court orders by not coming to pick him up. The court told him he no longer had an extra day, now he had to settle with every other weekend. He has continuously picked up my son two hours late knowing that those were the only days that I had any time for myself to go to doctor appointments or go to writing seminars since writing is my career goal. He worked for two months on the weekends he had my son, never did he pick up my phone calls, I never knew who took care of my son, and he would come back with massive diaper rashes. He no longer works on the books, he has never given me child support, and he lied about having an appropriate car seat. My aunt was saying good bye to my son when he buckled him into the car, the seat did not have seat belts and he used the car seat belt to buckle him in. He ignored my aunt and drove off in speed to avoid her. She took a picture, and knowing that he has lied about everything else, I doubted that he had a crib in his home for my son to sleep in. My son's sleep schedule is destroyed and he does not like the crib. Last year when he was awarded visitation I asked if he can show proof of the crib or let me see it before he can have him to sleep over, he said he had one, so the referee told me he said yes and solemnly swore, so that means he has one.. I asked him recently to do me a favor and take a picture of my son inside of the crib. And he said yes. Then called me an hour later with his family insulting me and harassing me. He did not send me the proof nor allowed me into his home. I told him as parents we have to make sure our child is safe while he is in a car or sleeping . I told him he can visit him for the time being until he can purchase a crib. This man worked four different jobs and in that whole time he did not purchase a crib. He lied to me, he told me he sent it to all of my emails including my phone to shut me up, and I did not receive a thing. I am not letting him take my son to Staten Island to sleep over because he does not have a crib. His family has called the cops to my home twice and harassed me in numbers in my own home. The cops told him he violated by being at my house 3 hours late, and I was lucky enough to let him take him. I am standing my ground, and making sure that my son's development and schedule and safety will not be harmed, and I will not allow my son to stay over his house without a proper place to sleep. I never denied visitation. I spoke nicely and brought up some good points but he does not communicate with me. Whenever he had my son he did not pick up my phone calls what's so ever. I am going to court this month because my modification of visitation has been adjourned because he did not show up. He also owes $2312 of child support. I have always tried to make sure that my son and him have a relationship, but when his family and he do not care for the safety of my child, the I must do what I can to protect my child. Am I wrong for this? Can I ask for restricted visitation?
    sleepingmantis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 07:34 AM
    What I meant my the car seatbelt was the baby carseat did not have a strap nor belts, and he used the seat belt of the car to strap my son in. He just turned two, he is 34 inches long,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restricted Visitation [ 10 Answers ]

My fiance's crazy baby momma is trying to take all of his visitation away because she is jealous about us and our relationship. Now, many years back, I had a criminal charge from working at a bank. I was never convicted, but I did have to do a year or so on probation. I had withheld ajudication and...

Restricted number [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering is there any way to obtain the number of someone who calls as 'restricted'? I keep getting these kind of calls and have no idea who they are.

Restricted calling [ 3 Answers ]

If someone calls me restricted on my cell can I get the number by calling the phone company?

View more questions Search