Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KittyCatWith4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 05:41 AM
    Mother & kittens has fleas
    My cat has 4 kittens, they have black things all over them, can I treat the mum, and what do I do about the kittens?
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Apr 11, 2012, 08:11 AM
    Talk to a vet and get something like stronghold or frontline from the vet (not online). Many vets will offer free advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to take fleas off kittens? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 5-6 week old kitten I do not want my dog and rabbit to catch them What do I Do?

Fleas on kittens [ 5 Answers ]

My cousins kittens have fleas, all over them, they just opened there eyes so I'm guessing there like 10-12 days old, and she doesn'T know how to get rid of them. When I noticed them I immediately stopped touching them afraid that I would bring the fleas home to my dog.:eek: And she wasn'T even...

6 kittens. Fleas. [ 2 Answers ]

Our cat had 6 kittens.. (all VERY cute) they are now 6 weeks old and have fleas WHAT CAN I DO are they old enuf to give a flea bath? Can we flea bath the mom and de flea there envornment w.o them getting sick or dying? HELP ASAP

My 2 week. Old kittens have fleas [ 17 Answers ]

My 2 week old kittens have fleas really bad and all the meds say they have to be 12 weeks to use on them. I'm desperate to do something before they end up dying. Can anyone help me. I'm afraid I don't have much time!:(

Kittens and fleas [ 5 Answers ]

I have four kittens that have fleas and I don't know how to get rid of them.:( Can some one help me! Thank you

View more questions Search