Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    realredhed59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 03:48 AM
    how much should i charge for weekly office cleaning
    I am in the process of bidding on a commercial cleaning job & am wondering how much to charge. The space is 5500 sq ft & will be cleaned 1X per week. It is a medical facility but no cleaning of equipment is required. The floors are mostly carpet but exam rooms have wood/laminate. There is 1 kitchen, 4 rest rooms, several exam rooms, 2 offices. (1 w/shower), a conference room, reception area, waiting area, children's play room, several glass partitions, entry/exit doors with glass, windows as needed for smudge control - possibly 2X per year top-bottom, 2 doctor's offices, & connecting hallways. The cleaning company will purchase/maintain all equipment & supplies. Thank you in advance!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 06:18 AM
    If this is a medical facility please confirm that that you are to clean only one time per week. Medical facilities require cleaning daily to maintain the cleanliness. One time per week is highly unusual and dangerous.

Stringer
    cgnatareno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 11:02 PM
    6 days a week

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much do you charge in a residential and office cleaning business? [ 1 Answers ]

I have just started a cleaning business and I am trying to understand how to charge for different jobs. I provide residential cleaning and office cleaning and I am in the VA area... PLEASE HELP!

How much to charge per sq foot for office cleaning? [ 3 Answers ]

How much should I charge to clean an office 5000sq ft. 8 doctors office in there. Twice per week. Queens New York. Thanks

What do I charge for a 11000 sq/ft store on a weekly base for cleaning floors [ 3 Answers ]

I need to dust mop entire floor, Than machine scrub the floor,hand mop with a neutral cleaner,buff the floors with a propane buffer, than a final dust to the areas where it was buffed

Should I charge$137 for cleaning a 1500 sq. Ft. Office? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and am trying to find the right price to charge cleaning a 1500 sq. ft. office biwkly. I came up with $137.00, is this a fair price? I was also wondering if I cleaned a 1500 sq. ft. office space, how much is a fair price for once a week cleaning? Per mth?

View more questions Search