Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sourpatchkid22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 09:53 PM
    Booty work
    I have been watching a YouTube video that shows women how to zmake their butt jump like Ciara does in one of her videos. The young lady instructs you to squeeze your butt muscles as if you're trying to hold your ______ and I can do it just fine while standing but when I get on my knees and spread my legs to do the actual booty work I can't feel my but muscles squeezing. I know how to make it clap soi find myself doing that. My question is how do I isolate the right muscles. Guys think this is sexy and I really want to learn how to do it.

Thanks in advance,

Sourpatchkid

Check out some similar questions!

Booty Calls [ 15 Answers ]

What are your thoughts on booty calls? Bad? Should I avoid them? Should I take advantage of them? :D

Booty calls [ 3 Answers ]

I have been seeing someone on and off for 3/4 years now sex is awesome but I feel that's where it stops and starts once a week at his convenience

Shaping up the booty! [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I have a huge booty and pretty much evreything else is skinny . I usually get compliments for it and I don't really hate it that much... however my butt needs some serious shaping up. Would exercise bikes be a good option ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.