Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manual for harbor breeze ceiling fan model E 206035? [ 2 Answers ]

My fan will not work

Harbor breeze ceiling fan model #yu-c52alcf? [ 4 Answers ]

I am unable to find the manual which would explain how to change the bulbs on the top part of the fan. I have called Lowe's.. Emailed a picture of the fan and also given them the model number. So far they are unable to identify the fan. Which is strange since I bought it from them and have all...

Harbor breeze ceiling fan E206035, model#MM557kto4 [ 3 Answers ]

Fan will not rotate w/fan blades attached, without blades attached very slow to start rotating in low, in medium a little better, and in high it starts good. If you then go to medium, and low its fine. There seams to be a little drag if you push when not on, but w/ blades attach you can not get it...

Harbor breeze ceiling fan E206035, model#MM557kto4 [ 2 Answers ]

Fan will not rotate with blades attached, take blades off and fan rotates good in all 3 speeds. Even if I turn by hand then turn on, blades will not turn. Everything else works, lights, remote and pull switch. Blade motor sounds and runs greart without blades, HELP

I am looking for harbor breeze globe for model 7214144 ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model 7214144 ceiling fan the globe part # 296682. I want to know Where to go to get a replacement globe

View more questions Search