Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Apr 10, 2012, 06:24 PM
    Ultrasound pics girl or boy
    Hello,
    I had an ultrasound at 15 weeks 2 days pregnant. They told me it was a girl. I have read a lot the ultrasound being wrong. Are there any us. Techs out there or professionals, what do you think, is it a girl? Thanks
    Attached Images

steffy123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 07:34 PM
    I thinks a girl because my son's ultrasound looked different.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 07:34 PM
    It's hard to say for sure. Your US at about 20 weeks should be more accurate.
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Apr 10, 2012, 07:50 PM
    I'm having another from the 2nd part of the NT scan at 18weeks 1day. Hopefully that will be clear.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 07:59 PM
    Congrats to you! Whether it's a boy or a girl I hope that it's happy and healthy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a boy come and ask about the girl whom the girl is loving a boy? [ 3 Answers ]

If a boy come and ask about the girl whom the girl is loving a boy

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

What's with guys wanting the girl to send sexy pics? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay I was talking to this guy and we only texted each other he lived in Canada and I'm in NY so it was a long distance thing and we went 5 months without seeing what each other looked like than he asked me to send him a pic and I did and everything was going great then next thing you know he ask...

16 girl 21 boy [ 6 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I want to know if it is illegal for me to date a guy who is 21 years old. Can anyone hepl? I live in GA and I know part of the law. But can youplease help I am a little confused about it all. Thank you! :confused::confused:

View more questions Search