Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ann Hart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 08:00 AM
    2012 Prom bubble dress
    My daughter is looking for prom dress. She is short (5ft). We want a long dress. I thought a short bubble dress with long side and back skirt would incorporate the long part and make her look taller with the short part. Are these dresses in style this year?
    angle101 Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Apr 10, 2012, 09:41 AM
    Nah by my choice no affence though
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2012, 10:08 AM
    I see the dresses in stores so I would guess they're still in style - I just wonder if the "bubble" part would be too much fabric for someone 5' tall?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 05:00 PM
    My daughter is 5 feet as well. She got a bubble dress for prom with not too much bubble if you know what I mean. Yes, it does make her legs look longer which, in turn, makes her look somewhat taller.
    BeckettR1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 03:57 AM
    This is unique piece you described but I know one online shop where you can find <a href="http://www.gownsexpress.com/prom-dresses.html" rel="Dofollow">bubble prom dresses</a> and whatever design you want you can mail them they will serve you exactly what you want and you will get free shipping .
    BeckettR1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 03:59 AM
    Opps I think this link is not working , check here : bubble prom dresses

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prom dress [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to get a nice prom dress from in the UK? i was thinking a purple or blue one. I'm 5ft 11 and size 6/8 (UK) Thanks xx

Prom Dress [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend decided since its my last year in high school we're going to go to prom, but in CAMO! I have a dress in mind (black top, camo bottom) but I'm open to all sugjestions... Prom is MAY 16th... I am. 5ft 2in. About 135 lbs.

Prom dress [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a prom dress for my prom in June. I have blonde hair and green eyes and I'm quite short. (5ft) I was wandering what colour would suit me best? And What length would be best to compliment my height? Thanks :)

Prom dress colors [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My prom is coming up faster than I expected. I can't decide on what colors me and my date should wear. My complexion is a goldish medium brown, and my date is a shade darker than yellow. What colors would fit our complexions.

View more questions Search