Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccmom56 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2012, 07:32 AM
    My daughter is almost 37 weeks pregnant. She suffers from irritable bowel syndrome an
    My daughter is almost 37 weeks pregnant. She suffers from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. She has the abdominal cramps, bloating, etc. now that she is getting closer to her due date she wants to know how she will be able to tell what's the IBS and what is labor. Her history is; this is her 4th pregnancy. She has battled IBS, gestational diabetes, high blood pressure (for the moment controlled by meds), she lives over an hour from the hospital ( trying not to wait until she's in hard labor to take that ride), none of her previous labors ever got into the regular contractions mode, and she is now dilated to 2 cm.. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Obviously she will know when the pain gets much worse that she is in labor. Trying not to wait until she gets to that point to start for the hospital. Plus she is concerned if she waits, she may not make it to the hospital in time.

Check out some similar questions!

Irritable Bowel Syndrome ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been experiencing bloating practically ever since I can remember. Late afternoon-night is when you'll be asking yourself if I'm pregnant. And this happens almost every day. I have been trying to find a pattern in what I eat, but the only thing I found out that definitely causes bloating and...

Returning Symptoms of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) [ 2 Answers ]

Two years ago I was diagnosed with IBS and my symptoms were really bad up until beginning of this year such as stomach pains, diarrhea, constipation, and mainly vomiting a lot. After having it treated and things had seemed to be back to normal for several months, I noticed I have been feeling...

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with IBS and was wandering want a good treatment plan might be or any good home remedies. Any thoughts?

Irritable bowel yeah it is hell [ 12 Answers ]

I'm planning a huge move 12 hrs away I have never been lived anywhere else my panic attacks are real bad but now? OMG I have diahreah they call it nervous stomach well for 4 weeks now I gave up on eating its not worth the misery I leave next week. I lost like 10 lbs and can't afford to lose one! I...

Re I have irritable bowel disease and am concerned if you know if it is advisable to [ 2 Answers ]

I have irritable bowel disease and like to know if it is advisable to be taking a calicum supplement >Moved from Forum Help<

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.