Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliya shireen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 04:51 AM
    Computer education
    What should be taught to the children under 5year old about computer after the parts of the computer
    What to teach as early computer education to children.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 05:23 AM
    Hmm... depends on the child I suppose and how much technology they're usually around and what there reading level is.

I think the simple things like paint (which is always a fun one) and maybe the basics about word (maybe have them copy words out of a book or practice the alphabet on it with you saying type the letter B, they'd find the B and type it). You could probably also show them the internet and teach them how to go to a child friendly website like nickjr.com or something with games so they learn how to use the mouse. CD games are also fun and there are some really good ones out there designed for smaller kids like the jumpstart pre-k and kindergarten games which not only teach computer skills but other learning skills as well.

It also depends on how much supervision your doing. With paint you can pretty much let them be but with other things like the internet or games they might need a bit more help especially at first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

Computer education [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I get an easy step by step guide on computer training ebook for office 2007 David

View more questions Search