Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonder46896 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 11:51 PM
    I think I'm still in love with my ex
    I was with my ex for almost 6 months then his parents made us break up it has been 2 months and I still get jealous when I see him talking to any girl. I like someone else but I still have feelings for him. I don't know what to do.
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

Apr 10, 2012, 12:46 AM
    You seem like you are very young... possibly 17-21? Anyway it is normal to be jealous in the beginning, but realize you are young and you will have many more relationships in your life... just realize that through time you will learn to get over things and see that there are others for you... in fact you should just not worry about what he is doing... worry about yourself and what you are doing in your life...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 10, 2012, 05:00 AM
    You can still love, like, and care about him.
    What you MUST squash is jealousy, a horrible (albeit understandable) emotion. Doubly unfair when you already like someone else. He has every right to talk to other women (even if you were together!) so work on it.
    I'm not being holier than thou - I too have experience jealousy, but we all have to separate it from the 'good' emotions of love and like, and we have to work on getting rid of it.
    When he is free from parental control, you can cautiously see how he feels.
    Keep in mind that unless you heard this from his parents, you don't know if he just used that reason as a gentle way of breaking up.
    lemarkstaurt Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 05:05 AM
    Could you tell why did his Parents came over to break up you two. Seems weird to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search