Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guppylover1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 05:10 PM
    What is wrong with my fish
    My female guppy has a reddish substance on her body. Originally it was white and I thoght it was Ick. But it has turned redish or there is also something redish on her. What is it and how can I treat it?
    neronplat Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2012, 07:03 PM
    If its on the fin it could be fit rot?
    guppylover1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 08:05 AM
    It was on the body, the fins appear to be fine. Now the reddish coloring seems to have disappeared and the white is still there. I used some ick medication and she appears to be getting better. I the treatments says to use no more than three times,I am on the second and she seems to be getting better, so I am not sure what it was .
    alanyoung1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 04:15 PM
    I think said by Guppylover1 is totally right. You may also try for same procedure or treatment for your fish too, or may contact with a fish expert.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Fish Would You recommend I Buy For My Cichlid Fish Tank? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 26 gallon cichlid fish tank. I am looking to buy more fish. So far I have 2 red blood parrot fish, 1 black knife fish, and 2 snails. I know I can't have many fish since cichlids are territorial, but what fish would you recommend to buy? Thanks!

I have a 20 gallon fish tank and my fish are dying [ 6 Answers ]

I got a fish tank and evrything was good and my fish were having fish, and I just added water to the fish tank and just 2 days ago I notes that every time that I check my fish tank there are a lot of fish dead I want to know why?

Fish are dying. Again in fish tank. [ 3 Answers ]

Ph is high in this, the second try. All my fish died a few weeks ago, over night. Cleaned out tank and have introduced a few new fish. Now they have began to die. The ph is high, and I am trying to bring it down using peat moss this time. I have a coral rock in the tank. Could this be a problem...

What's wrong with my fish? [ 1 Answers ]

I have two fish tanks and in one I have 3 gold fish and 1 sucker fish and in the other 2 gold fish as well. Well I moved the sucker fish in with the 2 gold fish and put 1 gold fish in the other tank. But after a couple of days I was starting to see these spots where there was no skin on the fish...

Fish Floating At The Top Not Dead though what's Wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

My fish keeps on going up to the top of the tank and staying there.I think I've read somewhere that they do this when there over fed but I'm not sure.It acts like it needs to breath fresh air instead of water. It just floats at the top and then dives back down its head is allways pointing up like...

View more questions Search