seldaadam Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Apr 9, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Paul's Boutique
    When will Paul's Boutique quilt jacket prices go down :(
    Thank you for your answers. X
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 04:59 PM
    Best to call them and ask, since they're the ones that will know when their sales are happening. We're just like you, we have no idea.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 06:22 PM
    I would guess May but they don't ask me.
    Pets Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I would guess May but they don't ask me.
    They didn't ask me either. Probably because I don't work there. ;)
    Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 06:33 PM
    Of course I don't know if they are talking about the one in Austell or not, that is where I shop from time to time, But their prices are normally too high to start with, so even a sale is not always a good price.
    Pets Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Of course I don't know if they are talking about the one in Austell or not, that is where I shop from time to time, But their prices are normally too high to start with, so even a sale is not always a good price.
    We don't even have a Paul's boutique where I live. At least not that I know of. Paul doesn't like Canada, and trust me, if he sells quilt jackets, he'd make money here. Winters are cold! ;)

Apr 10, 2012, 01:26 PM
    Ok thank you
    Pets Expert

Apr 14, 2012, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by seldaadam View Post
    OK THANK YOU
    Don't get mad at us. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Thanks for the reddie by the way. Don't know how my answer was inaccurate. Funny and meant to lighten the mood, yes, but inaccurate, no.

Apr 15, 2012, 11:44 AM
    Shut up I did not ask stupid question OK stupid
    Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 12:08 PM
    I am sorry, not sure what you expected. This is a international site, so we have no idea if you are in France, or England, or Japan, or Canada or US. Or what area in those nations.

So if you had told us what city , state or province, and nation, someone may have known, or shown you where to look or ask.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 12:17 PM
    In true library style, I Googled and found Paul's Boutique Official Website, Handbags, Purses, Clothing, Jewellery, Fragrance which is headquartered in the UK.

Is this the one you are taking about, seldaadam?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 06:15 PM
    We don't have one here but I think if we did, they would probably be having a 4th of July sale on quilt jackets. I can't know this for sure but I am simply basing it on the fact that I know they would be having summer wear on sale for Black Friday... you know... if we had one near us.
    Pets Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    We don't have one here but I think if we did, they would probably be having a 4th of July sale on quilt jackets. I can't know this for sure but I am simply basing it on the fact that I know they would be having summer wear on sale for Black Friday....you know....if we had one near us.
    The reason I answered the way I did, is this. In Canada we don't have black Friday, and we don't celebrate the 4th of July. We also don't have a Paul's boutique. In fact, I've never heard of it.

I stand by the fact that the OP asked a stupid question. It would be like me asking when the Muttart would have half price admission. Unless you live where I do, you won't even know what the Muttart is, and even then, unless you call them and ask, you wouldn't know when they have half price admission.

I stand by my original post. Only Paul's Boutique knows when they're having a sale, so call them. We can only guess, and we're a world wide site, with people spanning all over the world. How can we possibly know what this boutique is planning? Why would anyone think that we would? It's a stupid question, IMO.

I'm just tired of questions that the OP can easily answer themselves, but are too lazy to do so. Is it boredom?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 06:36 PM
    Oh Alty, I have no issue with the way you answered as I agree with you completely.

Anyway, I was wondering if you happened to know when Rusty Palmers was going to have their spring sale?
    Pets Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Oh Alty, I have no issue with the way you answered as I agree with you completely.

Anyway, I was wondering if you happened to know when Rusty Palmers was going to have their spring sale?
    LOL! I'm going to guess that it will be in Spring. But that's just a guess. :)
    Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 06:44 PM
    We actually have one in our area, it ( I am told) more of a sexy dress area,
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 07:08 PM
    Looks like a sale right now Paul's Boutique Official Website, Handbags, Purses, Clothing, Jewellery, Fragrance
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Yes, I had given the link in post #11. No one saw it, I guess.

Apr 19, 2012, 02:01 PM
    Sorry that I asked
    Pets Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by seldaadam View Post
    sorry that i asked
    So am I.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

St.Paul's passage [ 3 Answers ]

Could somebody kindly direct me to the passage in which St. Paul mentions putting down one's toys. If I remember correctly he begins with "when I was a child". Thanks in advance.

What is a boutique investment bank? [ 2 Answers ]

What is a boutique investment bank?

And now a word from one of Ron Paul's foreign policy advisors [ 14 Answers ]

Ron Paul Campaign Announces Addition of New Policy Advisors | Business Wire | Find Articles at BNET.com ... Philip Giraldi... from an essay he penned in 'The American Conservative' The Spy Who Loves Us About Israel spying on the United States... Even if Israel has stopped recruiting...

Sneaker Boutique [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently 18 years old, and trying to open my own sneaker Boutique. I just don't know where to start? Should I first look for a spot or worry about where I'll be getting my supplies (shoes)?

Paul's Scarlet Rose [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a US source for this plant?:)

View more questions Search