Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigwaynee60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 04:25 PM
    1993 toyota camry starter replaced still won't turn over
    My 1993 toyota camry has a brand new starter and when I go to turn the key nothing happens it won't even turn over. Any one know what it could be?

Check out some similar questions!

1993 toyota camry starter replaced still won't start [ 0 Answers ]

I just changed the starter in my 1993 toyota camry and it still won't start??

1993 Toyota Camry, No Power [ 1 Answers ]

I drove my Camry to the gas station this afternoon. Car started right up as usual, no problems. A few hours later I put the key in the ignition, no power. I attempt to jump it.. still zero power. I have my neighbor who is a car mechanic come over and test to ensure power from the battery, and...

1993 Toyota Camry Automatic - key will not turn to 'start' [ 2 Answers ]

1993 Toyota Camry Automatic - key will not turn to start. The accessories come on fine. Lights, radio. Key will not turn to the start position to start the car. The steering wheel is not locked. Can't get it to go into neutral so we can move it. It is stuck on park. Anyone have an idea of what...

1993 toyota camry won't start [ 6 Answers ]

I just bought a 1993 camry le 4 cyc- I degreased the engine cause it was dirty and ever since then it won't start. I know the spark plugs had gotten wet , so I took a compresser blew all of them out then removed all the plugs and let it all dry out for two days even blew it out before I replaced...

1993 V6 Toyota Camry won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought this car not running. It turns over fine, has fuel pressure if I jump B and FP at the diagnostic plug, has spark, has correct timing of cams and distributor, has voltage to the injectors, but I think it isn't getting the signal (pulsed ground) from the computer to tell the injectors...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.