Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catbells Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 12:23 PM
    MOvie that Haunts me
    The old movie that haunts me starts on board a ship. There are several people in the hold in steerage. They dance in part. The ship sinks with people clinging to the rafters of the covering to the hold. Next, we see the captain and a girl who he raises as his daughter on an island. He is a witch doctor. He performs a magic set where he pretends his head has been cut off but he is alive under a silver serving dome. I think others show up and eventually it found that he is not the father and is responsible for the ship sinking. Title please! It must be from the 1930's.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like something haunts me? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! My question is someone haunting me or am I crazy? It started when I was about 12years I am 41 now . I have like nightmares but I know I'm not fully asleep and I can feel this heavy person on top of me and sometimes feel him touching me and sometimes like the blacket is covering me and I...

Horror movie filmed in italy girl in red rain coat dies and haunts parents [ 2 Answers ]

Filmed in the 70's, or 80's. Ghost story, girl is barely seen multiple times By father, always in red rain coat. At the end, He corners her and she faces Him. It freaked me out so bad when I was a kid, I've never seen or heard Of it since. Probably a foreign b-movie

Another book that haunts me [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I read a book several years ago that was riveting and I would love to find it again. It was about a nuclear bomb that destroyed a huge portion of the U.S. and how a family (led by two women) survived. They learned not to trust strangers who were after everything from food to fuel, and...

How does a 14yr old like me find out if anything haunts my house [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking on Google if anyone has died in my house and so far I've come to this website with no clue if imma die of heart attack from this or not. Anyway, my question is how can I get help if there are ghosts in my house. First of all, the mirror(that can fold so you may three of...

His Past Haunts Me... [ 10 Answers ]

I am 20 years old for over a year and we have had our good times and bad. The minute I met him - I knew he was it for me. Only six months into our relationship, we got engaged. Ive always known that he had a wild past. Hes a biker and hung out with a wild crowd. I was always a loner - I still...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.