Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carmelinda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 11:41 AM
    As an American is money transfers to offshore accounts reported?
    I am an American living and working in Mexico for 10 years. I am being relocated to South America and would like to open an offshore account for my earnings. When I transfer money from Mexico to an offshore account is that reported? Tax has been paid in country of money origin. Large amounts of money would be moved. Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Bank of america offshore accounts [ 5 Answers ]

What is the easiest way for a U.S. independent contractor to establish an off-shore bank account(s) with Bank of America?

Large transfers from foreign accounts to the USA? [ 4 Answers ]

If one were to transfer 500,000GBP from an account in the UK to an account in the USA, would such a large transfer be allowed and would there by any fees involved?

Foreign money transfers to an american bank [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter married a foreign national. They live in Africa. She still has a checking acct here in the US. He recently was employed by a large multi national company headquartered in a 3rd country. It would be advantageous for his salary to be deposited into my daughter's checking account...

Offshore Accounts [ 2 Answers ]

What I want to know is if you file for bankruptcy, and did cash advances that are less then 70 days, can the creditors get a judgment to have your offshore account levied.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.