Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LifesARide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 10:27 AM
    What do I do if my boyfriend is a drug addict?
    So, my boyfriend is really sweet and cares about me, but the problem is he parties ALL the time, and he drinks and smokes weed. I don't know what to do because I really care for him, but I don't want to get involved with that type of stuff and I'm afraid my reputation might go down. What should I do?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2012, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LifesARide View Post
    What should I do?
    Hello L:

If that's not the lifestyle you want, find another boyfriend.

excon
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 01:45 PM
    You let him go.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2012, 01:57 PM
    If he is indeed an "addict", then he's not going to stop until he is ready to. Or if he is just going through a wild party phase , then again, he's not going to stop until he WANTS to. Either way, it sounds like that's not something that you're willing to stick around for, so move on and find another guy that's more your type.

Good luck to you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Yes dump him, sweet or not. You don't want to get caught up in his BS!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Drug Addict Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together almost 3 years on and off.he's a drug addict and has been to rehab several times.he just got sober a couple months ago,and is now in jail from some things he done when he wasn't sober.he told me that he's never actually cheated,except he's kissed a couple...

Drug addict with kids [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is a drug addit... she is 21 and has 2 kids and she is married.. and maybe pregnant again... I have tried to get her help ,but there is no help where I live.. I am willing to keep my grandkids *** help.. her husband is abusing to her .but she is so depended on the drugs she will not let...

My friend is a drug addict how do I ? [ 4 Answers ]

One of my best girlfriends, has within the past year turned to coke a lot and drinking on a daily basis. She is never sober, and while having a cocktail is fun, it's gotten out of control. Our friendship because of this has taken a toll, and not just with me, with everyone around her. I've always...

Visitation for a drug addict father [ 4 Answers ]

This is for the state of Florida- Does anyone know anything about visitation when the father is a known drug addict. He has been to about 5 rehabs but always gets out and starts using again. We have a 2 year old together and I will be starting the paperwork for a divorce but it furiates me to know...

Repercussions of being a drug addict [ 14 Answers ]

When you have a person who has been using heavy drugs every day, all day for more than 15 years And has totally lost their mind and touch of reality, Is there any hope that the brain will return to a normal working function if they were to get treatment? Or is their mind gone forever? Thanks...

View more questions Search