Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gizmag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 10:07 AM
    Molar extraction
    I had my molar removed about 3-4 weeks ago. I did everything I was told by the dentist for after care. I noticed a few days ago there appears to be a bubble where the tooth was and my gum is still abit tender, what could this be?

Check out some similar questions!

Molar pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

What the chance of having a molar pregnancy again I had a dnc 2 months ago

Lower tooth molar extraction [ 29 Answers ]

It has been 7 days now... and the tooth hole that was extracted seems getting smaller and filling with healing tissue. I still feel mild pain here and there when I rinse with salt water is this normal? Also, if any bone or root tip fragments were left in the hole do they create future problems...

Molar #19 just removed [ 5 Answers ]

As the subject of this post say I just had my molar removed and I'm really paranoid about any health related things. I just want to know what are the best things to do to avoid and infection or a dry socket please your help will be greatly appreciated.

Massive infection under jaw after 3rd molar extraction [ 2 Answers ]

I had my wisdom theet (3) removed about 6 days ago. I knew right after the surgery that one lower one must have made problems since it hurt by far more than the other two extraction sites. I had a little swelling and some pain but about on the 2nd to 3rd day my jawbone (under side), throat and neck...

Molar mass [ 1 Answers ]

:) how do you find how many atoms are in 1 mole of an element on th periodic table? Help me please :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.