Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    An2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 03:32 AM
    What is the required visa for a non EU citizen?
    I am Italian and married to a non EU citizen.
    We would like to move and settle in Holland, but we are not really aware of which visa we should apply for to enable my husband to work legally and live with me.
    Do we have to ask for a special work permit visa or a normal spouse visa will be OK?
    How long do these type of visas normally last?

Thank you all in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Canadian Business Visa, working in US on L1 Visa, citizen of india [ 0 Answers ]

I am an indian and have US L1 visa expiry Oct 2013 and want to work temporarily in canada on a business visa multiple entry. Is it possible to get the business visa for canada if I apply from USA?

Visa status for non-US citizen married to US-citizen [ 2 Answers ]

If a non-US citizen (EU national) is married a US citizen, is there any way for her to spend large amounts of time in the US without becoming a permanent resident (if she decides not to seek any kind of employment in the US etc.) ?

What is required to host a Ghana Citizen in the USA [ 3 Answers ]

What are the requirements to host a Ghanian citizen in the usa. Are there any special document requied

Basic travel allowance is required for uk citizen before travelling from uk [ 4 Answers ]

Basic travel allowance is required for uk citizen before travelling from uk

TN visa (canadian citizen) toH1B visa [ 1 Answers ]

I am canadian citizen working in animal hosppital in usa as a veterinarian on TN visa. I am applying for H1B visa and I received LCA from my employer.When should I apply I-129 form . I am trying to fill I-129 and on page 1 st Basis for classification there are A b c d e f g Should...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.