Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roddilla Posts: 145, Reputation: 3

Apr 9, 2012, 02:43 AM
    Fat Metabolism
    VLDLs, HDLs and LDLs are produced in the liver by combining proteins to triglycerides. Then VLDLs pick up triglycerides and transport them to adipose tissue cells. LDLs pick up cholesterol from the liver and transport it to sites where it is needed. HDLs pick up cholesterol from tissues and carry it to liver.

Is this correct?

My question is what makes them different when they are made in the liver since when they are produced they wouldn't have yet acquired triglycerides, cholesterol ecc.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I gain belly fat with a high metabolism? [ 19 Answers ]

I'm 17, 5"8, and male. I have a high metabolism, but I don't do any physical activity. I have decided I want to gain some fat, but I don't know how to do it efficiently. As well, if I continue to eat to gain, not be physical and only go to school, even with a high metabolism, - am I on the road...

Is fat burning exercise useful to prevent storage of fat and weight loss? [ 2 Answers ]

Is fat burning exercise useful to prevent storage of fat and weight loss?

If an athlete weighs 153 and has 15.0 body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat doe [ 2 Answers ]

If an athlete weighs 153lb and has 15.0% body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat does the athlete's body contain?

Fasten my metabolism [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know a lot of ways to speed up my metabolism.. is it true that exercising more speed it up? is there any other ways I really want to know

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.