Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimi2010nig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 09:41 PM
    A2 visa dependent
    I am an A2 visa dependent in the US, can I get a social security no ?
    If my spouse wants to travels out of the states must I go with him or I can stay back

Check out some similar questions!

I have student visa with my dependent for UK, can my dependent work full time [ 1 Answers ]

I have student visa with my dependent for UK, can my dependent work full time?

H1B Visa holder claiming a dependent who is on H4 Visa for 105 Days? [ 2 Answers ]

I cam to US (H1B visa) for first time in February 2010 and my wife and kid joined me in US (H4 visa) during September 2010. 1) Can I file as "married filing jointly" and apply for ITIN for my wife and kid when I File Tax for 2010? 2) Can I include my child as dependent when we file taxes for...

Company filed H1B visa for me and planning to fly,what about dependent VISA process [ 1 Answers ]

Company filed H1B visa for me. After that I got married and now planning to send to U.S.. What about the process of dependent visa can any one explain this is 1st time I am to U.S. 1) What are the precautions I need to take? 2) For dependent how much percentage they will deduct as tax?

Can F1 visa student filing 1040 EZ, claim F2 visa wife as dependent? [ 1 Answers ]

One of my friends has following profile: 1. In US on F1 since 5+ years and an indian citizen. 2. Needs to file 1040 EZ because of SPT. 3. Got married in Dec 2009 4. Wife came to US on F2 in Jan 2010, does not earn and does not have an ITIN Question: Can he file taxes and claim his wife as...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.