Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    careful Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Could I be pregnant after ovulating?
    I had sex two days after my period.I want to know if I am still ovulating and is is still likely for me to get pregnant:confused: :confused:
    I don't want to get pregnant but I need to know if there are any chances
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Ovulation (in a 28 day cycle)typically occurs 12-14 days after the first day of your period. Anytime you have unprotected sex, you must be prepared for the possibility of getting pregnant. If you don't want to be pregnant, please take the proper procautions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovulating on different sides [ 4 Answers ]

How can I determine which side I'm ovulating on? I only have one good tube and need to get pregnant on that side. Thanks

Not ovulating and have appointment [ 2 Answers ]

I have not ovulated for 3 months, at least that is what the tests said if I have read them right. I have an appointment in the middle of Feb with OBGYN. What can I expect her to do or say?

Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

OK well I'm 16 live with my boyfriend for 7 months.we have sex and I am not on birth control.when we do he pulls out in time.well my period was due 3 days ago.I have it now since the right date.but it has been very light like spotting and a darkish color and it seems inside of me private area is...

Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Uhh, hi. My name is Holly and I'm 17 years old and a Senior in High school. I've been dating this guy Jeff for about 2 years + now. Simply adore each other:o . The thing is, we had sex for the first time Oct 1. We were protected, of course. My periods usually start around the 23 I do believe. These...

Ovulating pains [ 3 Answers ]

My last question related to the change in my period now that I'm trying to get pregnant. I'm not sure if this is normal but I have had my period on the 19th of march which was 2 days late. I have read stuff that says you ovulate 12 - 14 days after your period, which would be around the 30th. It is...

View more questions Search