Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peaceoutdog Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 02:16 PM
    How do I convince my mum to move up a grade
    I asked my mum, and she said no... I feel very "mature" around "immature" kindergarteners... It's so anoying PLEASE HELP BEFORE I DIE OF ANNOYANCE!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 8, 2012, 02:23 PM
    It's not up to your mother, but your teachers.

Apr 8, 2012, 03:20 PM
    My teachers have brought it up a trillion times
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 03:26 PM
    There are good and bad reasons not to, often if taken up a grade, have trouble keeping up in latter years, get picked on since often you will be the smaller and always the younger of the kids, In latter years the only one in your grade not to have a drivers license and so on.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 8, 2012, 03:28 PM
    You do sound more mature, but you are a bit young to move up. Have your teachers talked to your mum?

Apr 8, 2012, 03:41 PM
    Yes... I really feel uncomfortable in my classrooms...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I convince my Mum to get a second piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to get a second ear piercing but my Mum won't let me. How do I convince her? Please help me

How do I tell my mum who don't want me to move away I plan to move away ? [ 2 Answers ]

My mother moved away from the town I grew up in and loved and so to be close as I was pregnant I moved to the same village 16 months down the line I hate it I have been with my partner for 10 months and he works in the town I grew up in and spends 70 a week diesel and he only gets 100 and he pays...

How do I convince my mum to let me get my tongue pierced [ 3 Answers ]

Okaay, I know it sounds reaally baad but, I'm 13 years old, and have my; ears, belly button, hip, my nose, I had my top lip (monroe) and then I had the bottom lip all pierced, but I only have my belly, my hip and my nose & ears, but the thing is, I really want my mum too let me get my tongue...

How to convince my mum for love marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Hi,IM prabhu,I love a girl who is not of my caste, girls side OK, but my side my mum is creating issue, its going on for nearly 2years but still my mum doesn't understands she sticks adamantly to her point that this will not work to our family. She is mainly highlighting that this is the first...

View more questions Search