Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mistaken Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 01:45 PM
    Felony violation of probation
    I was charged last year for felony theft by taken. I have never been in trouble ever with the law. I was given first offender and 3 years of probation. I've done everything for probation and is currently doing call in. I have just been recently charged with dui. My first dui ever. I know that's vop. What happens now? Will I be issued a warrant or a vop court hearing? And will I be serving jail time?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 02:05 PM
    You call ASAP and report this to your PO. Then you hire the best DUI attorney you can, who make get case dismissed or perhaps reduced. We are not fortune tellers so we can not tell you what your PO will decide.

Yes you can be arrested and held in jail pending the court hearing for VOP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

Felony Probation Violation [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondering what a judge may do on a first time felony probation violation? My boyfriend was suppose to have 33 days in jail or 240 hours of community service completed by August 1st, 2009, also did not keep in contact with probation agent & did not complete a psycological evaluation. His...

Felony Violation of Felony Probation [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New York state, and this past week, my boyfriend, who is on Felony probation (and has already went through 1 out of 5 years) for criminal mischief, overdosed on heroin. He was caught with 2 bags of herion on him when the EMT and Police came. He then attempted to eat them so that he...

Felony Probation Violation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Last April I was convicted of felony corporal injury on my spouse ( I hit him w/my car while trying to leave his house). Since then we reunited; and this turned out to be a total nightmare. He obtained an order to not harrass, annoy, etc. him against me and was blackmailing me with it for...

View more questions Search