Ask
    nrjeevan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Wireless Handheld Devices
    Please give me the List of Wireless Handheld Devices
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 21, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Can you be more specific. The list could inlcude Cell phones, PDAs and Remote controls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Devices like yoko height increaser? [ 1 Answers ]

At what Age? What is the age of the person should be ? I am wondering if the other devices like yoko height increaser will work or not??

Is it possible to connect electronic devices with computer parallel ports? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to connect LCD,TV, or any electronic devices with computer parallel ports?

Diverter for remote handheld shower [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a large shower and want to include both a standard rainhead and a handheld shower. However, I would like them to be in different locations (I am building a shower bench). What kind of diverter system can I use to control the waterflow from the handheld shower location? Any advice...

Handheld shower leak [ 1 Answers ]

We just installed a new rain shower head w/a handheld shower. There's not a lot of pressure from the rain shower but at least it works. The handheld shower is a different story. For some reason, when turned on, the water will not come out. Instead, it sprays out from the back of the handle...

IDE Devices [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm planning on getting a new hard drive but I'm not sure if I'll have room for it in my PC. I'm not great with hardware so excuse me if I get some info wrong here. At the moment I have 4 IDE drives. 2 CD drives - one master, one slave, a hard drive (master) and a Zip drive (slave). ...

View more questions Search