Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JamesHD123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 09:01 AM
    Movie with a family of five people and a robot
    Movie with a family of five people and a robot stranded on an alien planet inhabited a half spider villain who gets revealed as one of the crew members from the future and is killed by his own spiders and the robot can be remote controlled by the kid as a sentry bot
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 8, 2012, 09:02 AM
    That sounds like Lost in Space (1998) - IMDb

Apr 8, 2012, 09:02 AM
    Oh and the half spider villain is also supposed to be the kid from the future

Apr 8, 2012, 09:05 AM
    Thanks!
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Apr 9, 2012, 07:56 AM
    "oh and the half spider villain is also supposed to be the kid from the future"
    No it's not! It is the doctor not the kid!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about robot [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for a late 80' early 90' movie about a family which buys a robot to play with their kids later in the movie robot starts shooting metal balls in the kids.

90s movie- family goes to western town and people have green goo in them [ 3 Answers ]

There is a family with parents and a daughter and son. There are clones or something of everyone also (but they are made of green goo). I think they have to sign into this guestbook in the hotel they stay in as well, and if they don't they get in trouble haha. Um one scene the daughter has to roll...

This is an 80s family movie about a Dad going inside a robot [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of this movie from the 80s. There is a family who's Dad has died and they really miss him. The kids build a robot cause they are geeks. Then the Dad comes back from heaven and goes into the robot. I do not remember more than that. All I know is that I think it has...

70's/80's movie about robot family [ 1 Answers ]

A family of robots if you will doesn't realize they are toys & they slowly forget things & get slow & tired. Then they realize everything they own has the same lightening bolt emblem on it. At the end a boy takes out the toy house to play& sees he forgot to turn off the toys & the batteries ran...

View more questions Search