Apr 7, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Sanskrit translation for a tattoo
    Would someone know the translation for:

I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

Its for a tattoo to run between my shoulder blades on my back

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit Tattoo translation [ 17 Answers ]

I really want to get the following words in Sanskrit tattooed on my neck, I've been looking at websites to find the translations but there seem to be many Sanskrit words per English word. Can anyone help with the following: Protection Good Luck (or Good Fortune) True Love Family This is...

Sanskrit tattoo translation [ 28 Answers ]

Hey, Does anybody know the English to Sanskrit translation for: “I am My Brother’s Keeper” ? It would greatly be appreciated, because some of the online translators are little wishy-washy with their translations.

Sanskrit Tattoo Translation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I would like to get the two following Buddhism quotes translated to Sanskrit for my tattoo: Every human being is the author of his own health or disease. Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. I have tried the site...

Sanskrit translation for tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I would be very happy if anyone could be so kind and help me translate this words into sanskrit for a tattoo for me and be husband Nina and heimo forever Many thanks in advance!! Yours Nina

Translation into sanskrit for tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

It reads: "I am to the world as rain is to water and as petals are to the lotus." Even a partial translation would be helpful Thank you for any help that you can provide me

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.