Viezcas1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 05:47 PM
    Don't want to confront me
    She broke up with me over Facebook and doesn't want to confront me
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 06:41 PM
    And? What is your question?

You're going to have to give us more than a vague one-liner if you want help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I confront him ? [ 2 Answers ]

So there is this guy in my school. Every where we go , we see him. He always message my friends an I saying : I seen you today when sometimes we don't see him. He is scaring us and we don't know what to do. He is known for being a stalker and we are the only people who are nice to him. He is...

How do you know when to confront someone, or just let it go? [ 8 Answers ]

:( Hi. I'm having a tough time trying to figure out when to say something when my feelings have been hurt, and trying to determine if I should just let it go. Lately, it's been happening a few times. Our daughter-in-law has made comments that are kind of cutting, although I'm certain she has no...

Should I confront him? [ 7 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. We met over a year ago, started doing the long distance thing (I was in Denver, he was in Portland) soon we decided it was worth it to be together seriously so I made the move to Portland the last week of march. Things clicked and it...

How do I confront him? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently found out that the man I've been sleeping with was sleeping with another women. I cursed him out. Maybe I had no right to do so because there was no formal commitment between us. Still in all I felt that he should have had enough respect for me to tell me that this was what he was doing....

Should I confront him? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, This is the first time I write here. I am really confused and angry and do not know what to do so I need your help and advice. I am married to a guy for just over a year now, we had a long distant relation for 8 months before. We are from different countries. I love my husband and I am...

View more questions Search