Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greylady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 04:23 PM
    Find a movie by describing it
    A woman and her troubled teenage daughter move/visit adsland where the daughter meets an old rewoman who is writing a book. The girl is always riding a bicycle, there is a scene where the papers from the manuscript get wet from a storm through an open window and the women hangs them on a clothesline to dry
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 06:32 PM
    Deeply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by describing it? [ 1 Answers ]

A vampire in love with a woman werewolf and keeping her into hiw castle and he find and the frankenstein monster

Find a movie by describing it? [ 0 Answers ]

I remember a movie when I was kid, mid-80's or late-80's, and at the ending, a man in a space suit is left behind on some kind of fire like planet, or some kind of red vortex!

Find a movie by describing it? [ 1 Answers ]

4 teenage outcasts at school find a rock that when they stand on flashes colours and charges them up with different superpowers. Their fortunes change as they use their powers to turn the tables an those who picked on them. The intellegent boy could read minds, his sister(the bad girl) could make...

Find a movie by describing it [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie I saw in melbourne on TV early 80's. It is spy / fbi relocation plot. Starts with 'fake death' in that the man and woman being relocated are shown in coffins in a funeral parlour. It covers a family living next door to this FBI Agent etc and the two pretend family...

Find a movie by describing it [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie the story of which involves a painter who thinks he copied a painting from one that hung in a house in his past. When he goes to find the painting he finds that it's just a frame around a stain on the wall and he didn't really copy anything.

View more questions Search