Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mumbosteve Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2012, 12:33 PM
    Ghost/poltergeist movie from the 90s
    Hi all,

I remember this movie, and would love to see it again.

Family lives in house and it has a poltergiest. Lots of haunting type things, eventually they move home and all is good for a while. And then the ghost comes back.

Extremely vague, but this is all I remember. 90s movie, maybe a TV movie. Would love to see it again.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 06:09 PM
    Maybe The Haunted

Apr 8, 2012, 01:09 AM
    This sounds right, and the timescale is definitely right! And Dale from The Walking Dead is in it... going to do some more investigation!

Apr 9, 2012, 06:03 AM
    Found this streaming online. 27 minutes in and it is definitely this film. THANK YOU!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 08:30 AM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90s or maybe late 80s Ghost horror TV movie with many hauntings [ 6 Answers ]

I still think its an early 90s TV movie, but Im not sure. Anyway it was about a family who moves into a new house wich is haunted by numerous amount of ghosts. One rapes the families father and a dark shadowy figure is seen everywhere. The neighboughs even hear and see the loud screams and flashing...

Is my house haunted by a ghost demon poltergeist or what? [ 7 Answers ]

I just moved into a new house. And I hear moans, whispers, screams, hissing, rustling in the walls and creaking like an attic or vents but the vents are on the floor and there's no attic. I see shadows out of the corner of my eye nonstop at night and get little needle-like scratches all over my...

80s/90s movie with a little girl ghost [ 4 Answers ]

80s/90s movie I don't really remember well but I think some kid was trapped in a house with ghosts (but they were not really the hostile type) and the main ghost was a pretty little girl. I think she had died in a fire? There was also some old lady who turned out to be the girl's jealous sister or...

View more questions Search