Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 7, 2012, 08:19 AM
    Do men purposely tell?
    Just curious heard of some married men would tell there wife that the person that they are actually having an affair with that it's a woman on my job, club etc that likes me.In reality he's sleeping with her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Given your other questions, what are you afraid of? Being exposed as the chick on the side or something?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my boyfriend purposely tell me he's hanging out with girls? [ 3 Answers ]

So me and my boyfriend were just texting you know having a normal conversation and he's out of town for a baseball thing so he asks me what I'm doing so I say the general oh nothing much you? And he goes I'm at the arcade with this girl I met she's so cool!. why would he purposely tell me something...

I've Accidentally/on purposely shut out my father, can you help? [ 22 Answers ]

3 months ago I don't even remember why but I stopped talking to my dad. I am 18 years old. My dad lives in Vancouver for his business so he contacts us via email, phone, and text. I stopped talking to him in all ways at once, I'm pretty sure I must have been angry at him but I took this too far....

Did he intend to email me purposely? [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't heard from my ex in over four months and haven't seen him in 7 months. He still has me in his email address book and I received a forwarded iPhone ad email from him with a link to the ads website in a small paragraph that greeted me and introduced how he felt about the ad. It seemed like...

Wife Purposely Trying To Hurt Me [ 26 Answers ]

My wife and I seem to get into some sort of arguement/ fight on average of at lease once every 10 - 14 days and they usually last between 2 - 4 days in length and involve a lot of silence, then shouting, some swearing and button pushing. We got into another argument where I had a day off at my job...

Is She Purposely Teasing Me? [ 10 Answers ]

Ok you have probably read some of my other threads. To start with we texted each other a lot, then a few days after the second date, the number of text she sent dropped almost stopped. Which she said was because she was busy. I will sometimes text her, but have now started to leave it until to she...

View more questions Search