Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tara.peterson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 05:43 AM
    Potty training issues-8 week old chihuahua
    I have an 8 week old chihuahua puppy. I am having issues getting her to poop outside. She will pee every time I take her out but she will not poop. I have caught her numerous times pooping in the same spot in my house, I clap my hands to startle her an then tell her no an take her ourside. As soon as we get outside she will run aeound an play but will not finish pooping. I try to encourage her by saying go potty but it doesn't work. She goes rite to the front door and stands there tntil I take her in. Then she goes back tyo the same spot and finishes what she started. I don't know what to do. Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Potty training chihuahua [ 1 Answers ]

I have 10 week old chihuahua and I'm having a very hard time potty traning I'm using pad sometimes she uses it sometimes she don't if I catch her goning on the floor I take her to the pad and I just don't think she is getting it also what is the create method everyone is talking about someone...

Potty training issues [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought an Olde English Bulldogge, and am having some potty training issures. Toby is 12 weeks old going on 13 weeks. We picked him up on Saturday. My wife and I both work, I leave for work at 5 and get home at 3:15, and my wife leaves at 7 and gets home at 4:30. Normally he can not...

Chihuahua Potty Training [ 5 Answers ]

I have a twelve week old chihuahua and I am having such a hard time potty training him. I have him in the bathroom when we are gone with a puppy pad and sometimes he will go on it and sometimes he won't. Also when I am home I will put him in there about 10 minute after he eats wait, if he goes...

Chihuahua potty training [ 2 Answers ]

Ok Labman, here's another question for you on my Chihuahua potty training. I have a large front porch (large to my little puppy, anyway) and 5 or 6 steps that he cannot yet manage. I have a lot of leaves on my porch right now, so I started putting the puppy out there yesterday to use the bathroom...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.