Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k1414 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Flirting or just being nice?
    My question is: If a married man is too nice or extremely polite to some other women, does this mean he is flirting and trying to charm them?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Some of the answer depends on the woman's perception. If someone did that to me, I would think he is just a nice person. However - what is truly the married man's intent here? Define being "too nice" and "extremely polite". Is he that way to all women or just some? Is he that way in all his environments? What is he looking at, in the way of return, from being "too nice" and "extremely polite"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cousins boyfriend flirting [ 4 Answers ]

My cousins boyfriendis sending me texts such as : 'Whats your faviorite hobbies ? And I replied doing nothing Then he said that he has always taken an interest in me He also said that I was mysterious and he likes a good mystery Is he flirting or just being EXTRA friendly .

Husband Flirting with other women [ 3 Answers ]

Well where do I start. I've been married to my husband for 3 years and we have known each other for 11. About a year or so ago when I was 4 months pregnant I received a phone call from a woman saying she was f**king my husband. Nice... I know... just what I needed at the time!. Apparently he...

My g/f's flirting... [ 4 Answers ]

My g/f told me that she realizes that she flirts a lot with her friend, he points it out to her but she usually doesn't realize it. She swears there are no hidden feelings for him, but I don't know... How can I figure out if she does like him? Thanks

Text flirting [ 9 Answers ]

I caught my husband of 11 years text flirting with his cousins wife we talked and talked and he said it was a silly mistake and takes full responsibility (she also came clean and said it was all her idea) but at the weekend I could not resist checking my husbands phone as he always never leaves it...

Flirting, a definition. [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so... I'm not the shyest of guys I know what to say and what to do to get a girl thinking about me, Its not a bad/ sleazy thing at all, because sleaziness is taking it to the next level. So what I want to ask is... What is involved in flirting? People say I do it... and people say girls...

View more questions Search