Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ABOVE THE REST Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 09:35 PM
    Rap song or hip hop song with a high-pitched female voice
    I can't remember all the details except that it was a rap song or hip hop song and it was in the years of (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 or 2005) if I'm correct it shows a man getting his grill fix it also has this females voice in the back ground Styles P - Good Times ( I Get High) - YouTube

Check out some similar questions!

Old hip hop song [ 0 Answers ]

It's an old hip hop song from the late 90's early 2000's and their all in a court room he's going to jail for something his ex or girlfriend did and she knows he is going down for something she did she like set it all up. Throughout the song she's singing about what she did and how he got caught...

Hip hop/rap song by video description (straight jacket, mental asylum) [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song but don't know artist or title. It's a rap/hip hop song by a young black male artist. In the video he's wearing a straight jacket in a padded room like in a mental asylum. I don't think it's that old, saw it a few years ago. Anyone know?

Song sang in a high pitched voice clubish movie it ___ it [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song. It is somewhat clubish. It starts in a high pitched voice singing something like "movie it...work it..___it..etc." if you heard the song you would know what I meant. PLEASE answer:)... thanks

Looking for Song, Guy with High-Pitched Voice [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm searching for this song, but have little info on it. All I can remember is he's constantly talking about colors and emotions. Naming them as what he could be. Not a whole lot of help I know, but it goes something like this. "I can happy, i can be sad. I can be green, I can be...

Looking for name of rap/hip hop song [ 1 Answers ]

I know I can't really describe it much to you but please do try to help!:D I hear this song at dances all the time ill describe what I can rememeber its not much but maybe enough. IT GOes like this kind of in a really deep male voice Elbows back it goes smack or something like that those...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.