Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    concerned_mama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 07:41 PM
    Intext above ground pool unlevel about 3-4 inches
    We just bought a n intent 18x42 above ground pool and put it up and now the pool is almost full and you can tell there is about a 3 inch difference on one side. Is this dangerous or could it make it through the summer?

Check out some similar questions!

Unlevel above ground intex pool [ 1 Answers ]

I neglected to set my 16' x 48" intex "easy set" pool (plastic wall/liner) up on a completely level surface. One side is 3-4 inches lower than the other side. Is this a significant slope in terms of danger or damage to the pool for future years? Is it likely to collaspe or burst or wreck the...

Gunite pool rose 9 inches out of ground [ 1 Answers ]

Had pool painted its 30 years old had no water for last 3 years . We've had a lot of rain. Pool rose 9 inches . We have filled pool with water it is 4 inches above original level but 4 inches higher at one end .no apparent leaks but haven't tried filter yet what next will it settle more insurance...

Above Ground pool unlevel [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem I think anyway I have a 27ft by 52in round pool when we first started to fill the pool everything was level we started filling the pool and after about 3ft of water I checked the depth and it was almost 3in lower on one end of the pool my father-in-law said it would be OK as long...

Unlevel above ground pool [ 4 Answers ]

Some of the sand underneath our above ground pool has shifted. It is in the spot where the ladder is located. This has made the pool unlevel and pulled the liner down. Any suggestions regarding fixing this? Thanks.

Unlevel Pool Ground [ 1 Answers ]

We just put up at 18X48 pool and now that it is almost full with water you can see one side is lower than the other and it is putting pressure on the lower side. It is probably about a 6 inch difference around the pool in water levels. Is there anything we can do to fi this problem without emptying...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.