Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilsue10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 02:47 AM
    White marble dining table has a mat stain on it
    My table is now showing a small white square on the table for a mat how can I get rid of it
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Marble is very porous. Difficult to remove stains. Is it white under the mat and the rest dark.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my dining table antique? [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old dining table that has this etched on its underside: VIIII. I would like to know if it is antique or not. Thanks in advance for your help.

Carerra marble stain [ 3 Answers ]

I just laid a beautiful carerra marble floor in my bathroom. Reddish brown stains are developing from under or within the marble. I have not spilled any thing on it! I have tried soaking in bleach and I have tried oxyclean. No Luck. Anyone able to tell me what to do to cure this?

Water Stain on Dining Room Ceiling [ 2 Answers ]

HELP ! I live in a 2 story house. I noticed a brown spot on main floor dining room ceiling (around a light fixture) It feels damp and spongy. I have not had any flooding in the upstairs bathroom and no noticeable leaks. There are no windows in the upstairs bathroom or on that side of the house...

Dining table surface [ 2 Answers ]

I have a formal dining room wood table with a cherry finish. Something seems to have etched itself into the finish, either a cleaning product my wife used or something else. There are streaks that look like the table was washed with a dirty cloth. Without completely stripping or sanding this...

Height of swag off a dining table? [ 1 Answers ]

The light over our dining table is not centered over the table. I want to swag the lamp and do not have enough chain to swag to the center and need to know what a (S.W.A.G)height off the table would be? Scientific Wild Ass Guess Wayne

View more questions Search