Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAMESNZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 01:39 AM
    Finding other women attractive
    I've been in a relationship for nearly 4 years with a girl and I've asked her to marry me 3 times and she has said no 3 times. I would like a baby she doesn't and she doesn't want to buy a house or seem to build a future. I just have this feeling I'm not moving forward although I care for this woman very much.

We went out this week to the cinema and met up with some of her friends. And one of her friends I can't help thinking about and its driving me crazy as I probably will never see this person again but something changed inside me when I met this girl and now I'm just lost and feeling confused!! Any ideas or thoughts?
    Nadzo Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 08:29 AM
    Maybe it's time for you to take other chances with oter women why wasting tome on someone who does share the same dreams as yours, give yourself a chance to see others
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Apr 6, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Speak to her properly about your future. Ask her where she sees the two of you going, and when. If you don't have similar ambitions, it's likely you shouldn't be together.

x Dani
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 06:36 PM
    I think after 4 years you want more, and she doesn't and that's frustrating especially with all those other options and opportunities that may await you. Curb those thoughts my friend, and talk to your girl about the future.

At some point you will make a decision, but for now you keep talking until it becomes very clear that this is not going where you want it.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Apr 8, 2012, 08:01 PM
    I think personally is that you are not getting the commitment from the one you are with, and feeling like you want to explore. Maybe at this point you are seeking interest in the friend because you think this relationship is over but afraid to admit. At a point in a relationship you should start making future plans. You are trying with your girlfriend but she doesn't seem ready. Dreaming about her friend is just dreaming, its because you want something new or don't like rejection. You need to have a talk with your partner and really see where it is going and also look at yourself and how you treated her because there are always two sides to a story. I don't know really what has gone on in the four years but as a woman it seems that something happened in your relationship maybe past or present where she won't commit because of trust, fear or betrayal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are tall women attractive? [ 17 Answers ]

The media puts tall women on a pedestal. Models are tall, and that is what most women strive to be. I am 5'8'' (which is tall) and at my High School I feel like the shorter women are more attractive to the men. I think tall women come off as intimidating. So is it really true? Is a model really...

Does Money Make You More Attractive To Women [ 31 Answers ]

Please keep all questions regarding the same issue in the same thread. Does having lots of money make a man more attractive to women. Not talking about the obvious gold diggers!! Women in general.

Tall women.attractive? [ 10 Answers ]

The media puts tall women on a pedestal. Models are tall, and that is what most women strive to be. I am 5'8'' (which is tall) and at my High School I feel like the shorter women are more attractive to the men. I think tall women come off as intimidating. So is it really true? Is a model really...

View more questions Search